Success in trading has more to do with emotional quotient (EQ) than intelligence quotient (IQ). Dumbest period of your life will be when you waste your money in search of a strategy. I will guide you to gain confidence in trading with discipline & trade management. Looking at the following basket, you can easily pick your niche for the trading or investment carrier. Each course is crystal clear with its content & we are committed to delivering the output from the syllabus.
"Knowledge is pretty thin stuff, unless mixed with experience."
- Dual Function of Technical Analysis.
- Classifying Technical Analysis.
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Technical Analysis.
- Subjectivity in Technical Analysis.
- Basic Assumptions of Technical Analysis.
- The Mechanics & Dynamics of Charting.
- Four Types of Chart.
- Constant Chart Measures.
- Origins & Proponents of Dow Theory.
- Basic Assumption of Dow Theory.
- Challenges to Dow Theory.
- Dow Theory of Market Phase.
- Chart Pattern Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Moving Average Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Divergence & Momentum Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Sentiment Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Cycle Analysis of Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Volume and Open Interest Interpretation of Market Phase.
- Definitions of a Trend.
- Quality of Trend.
- Price and Trend Filters.
- Trendlines, Channels and Fan Lines.
- Trend Retracements.
- Trend Directionality.
- Elements of Candlestick Analysis.
- Popular Candlestick Patterns & their Psychology.
- Integrating Candlestick Analysis.
- Trading with Candlesticks.
- Elements of Chart Pattern Analysis.
- Preconditions for Reliable Chart Pattern Reversals.
- Popular Chart Patterns.
- The Fibonacci Number Series.
- Fibonacci Ratios.
- Fibonacci Retracements, Extensions, Projections & Extension.
- Probability of Continuation and Reversal in Fibonacci Retracements and Extensions.
- Supportive and Resistive Fibonacci Clusters.
- Defining Indictors & Oscillators.
- Eight Ways to Analyze an Oscillator.
- Cycle Period & Lagging Indicators.
- Window Oscillators.
- Overlay Indicators.
- Seven Main Components of Moving Averages.
- Nine Main Applications of Moving Averages.
- Definition of Divergence.
- General Concept of Divergence.
- Standard and Reverse Divergence.
- Price Confirmation in Divergence Analysis.
- Examples of Divergence.
- Measuring Relative Performance.
- Top Down Approach Using RS Analysis for Equity Selection.
- Examples of Relative Performance.
- General Behavioral Aspects.
- Behavioral Elements Associated with Chart Patterns.
- Behavioral Aspect of Market Consolidation.
- Behavioral Aspect of Market Reversal.
" Opportunities flit by while we sit regretting the chances we have lost"
All modules under Investor Module will be covered as they are the base of Trader Module. There after following modules will be covered.
- Containing Price Action and Volatility about a Central Value.
- Adjusting Bands for Effective Price Containment.
- Methods of Price Containment.
- RSI Trend Trading Professionals Method.
- Bollinger Band Trading Method.
- Harmonic Pattern Based Trading Method.
Insights to derivatives:
- Open Interest
- Call & Put
- Option Chain
- Put to Call Ratio (PCR)
- Advance Decline Ratio.
- Hidden resistances & support by Option Chain.
- How to read them and make a move out of it.
- What is Discipline?
- Why Discipline is important in the quest for success?
- Lack of Discipline can become a chronic problem.
- How to improve your Discipline.
- Attitudes & Behaviour.
- Why do Traders fail?
- How to overcome psychological weakness.
- Tools for successful trading.
- How trading algorithm can help you to eliminate noise and avoid psychological barrier.
- Listing your limitations.
- Be realistic.
- Choose your trading system.
- Evaluate your progress.
- Keep a trading record.
- Learn from your profit & loss.
- Calculate how much capital you should risk.
- Don’t over trade.
- Don’t take losses personally.
- Know your competition.
"The only place where success comes before work is in a dictionary."
Types of Derivatives Instrument.
- Types of Options Contract.
- Intrinsic value & Time Value
- Factors affecting Options Pricing
- Options Spreads
- Butterfly Spread
- Calendar or Time Spread
- Bank Nifty Weekly & Nifty Option Strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. At any point in time, you can shift your seat once.
Yes. You can pay 50% for seat booking and rest at the time of the first coaching session.
2 to 3 Months including the course tenure. It involves coaching, 2 months of practicals. This may vary depending upon your practice. The more you practice the more you can reduce the time.
After coaching we provide two months of practicals and four months of trading journal support. And moreover one year of query support.
We never claim that our strategies are having success ratio of above 80% because we provide the in-depth knowledge not just tips and tricks. Moreover, we can say that if you follow this course you will be completely independent in the stock market. You will never have to run here and there finding out for successful strategies. But you have to seriously grasp, persue & practice this course.
We never claim that we are better or great compared to any other. Because we personally don't know what others are doing. What we can assure is that we don't sell getting quick rich trading strategies, we don't sell tips and tricks. We work on the psychological aspect of the trader first before the knowledge part, as knowledge is only helpful if you have a growth mindset. If you think trading is only limited to trading strategy then I must tell you are under the wrong impression because trading is composed of market psychology, knowledge and risk management. The combination of these three things makes a better strategy. And to run that better strategy you require a good amount of skill.
Sorry, but fees are non-negotiable.
For Investor Module you can even start with Rs. 10,000. For Traders Module you require a minimum of 2 Lakh & for the Options Module, you require the minimum trading experience of 1 year with technical analysis.